Haven't blogged my food in quite a while, but I'm getting my diet back on track and blogging helps make me feel accountable for all my food choices, so here we go: Main meal is a salad of organic rocket arugula, cluster tomato, a goat cheese medallion conveniently individually packaged that I found at Trader Joe's, and about 5 oz of top round steak that survived my brutal attempt at broiling. Topped off with Newman's Own Light Italian and voila:

The rest of my lunch bag contains one banana, two clementine cuties, one minneola tangelo, one protein bar, and two diet Rockstars. I don't usually pack so much fruit but I'm planning to go to the gym after work tonight and I anticipate needing the extra fruit sugar and especially the good carbs and potassium from the banana to help fuel my workout.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment